Monday, October 26, 2015

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Congratulations! You've defeated another Monday! Well Done! The day might have had its ups and downs but you made it through. No matter how many times you was pushed back today, you brought your "A" Game! Do you feel the Power that's in you? Do you feel like your Power Level has grown? Of Course it Has, You've Learned from your Experiences! That's good, that's good! Keep on your Creative Rhythm! Keep Learning and Soak in the Knowledge! Be Who You Want To Be! Say What You Want To Say! Do What You To Do! Keep getting Stronger Mentally & Physically! And if you fall down... Take a Deep Breath, Stand Up, Pat yourself Off, and Keep Doing the Things that You Believe In!  You Can Do It!



Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

4 comments:

  1. I like this design, very simple, but effective, great for background animation teaching. I'm going to use this in my class next spring. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's it Goin! Thank you for posting on my website it really means a lot, you know. Looking at the figure with lines can make it a little easier for someone to draw a person. Good Luck with your Class and Stay Positive!
      ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

      Delete
  2. Oh man this reminds me of the movie Tron - the original not that crappy remake! I was 10 at the time and it was the coolest thing I had ever seen. I so wanted to be sucked inside my new Commodore 64 (which came out only a few months before the movie)! Thanks for the awesome trip down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's it Goin! Thank you for posting on my website it really means a lot, you know. LOL! That's Awesome and Totally Rad Dude! Oh how the Commodore 64 inspired so much of the gaming of that era! Plus, with the 80s and 90s graphics were truly a Work of Art! If you add some of the Hip Hop , R&B, Rock, and Synthwave music to that Art, it becomes something of Legend. I'm glad it brings you back to your own cool memories! Keep It Retro!
      ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

      Delete