Tuesday, October 8, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- The CoolAnimeHustler's 9 Year Anniversary Celebration Of Awesomeness!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler And Today I'm Excited To Announce The "9th Year" Celebration Of My Blog!


It's Officially Been Nine Years Since I Created This Blog Back On October 08, 2015! I'm Still Learning Things About Video Games And Even Started Some New Hobbies As Well! As Always, I'm Still Creating MUGEN Stages And I'm Now Up To 327 MUGEN Stages Created In Total! I Also Learned Some More Of Old Fashioned Electronic Media Such As VCRs And VHS Tapes! I'm Also Trying To Learn How To Fix VHS Tapes As Well! That Really Is A Process But I Know It's Going To Be Essential When Preserving Lost Media! I Also Started Making More Videos On Youtube! This Time... I'm Creating Music Videos And It's Really Fun! I Can Now Help People Discover Lost Anime But Also Help Musical Artist Get Discovered As Well! With This Newfound Hobby Of Creating Music Videos I Finally Reached 1000 Subs And I Want To Thank Every Single One Of You For Supporting Me Throughout These Years From the Bottom Of My Heart! Thank You!

Its Been A Journey Throughout These Nine Years Since I Started This Blog! I Will Keep On Posting and Contribute To Society In Which People Can Have Fun and Maybe Help Others! If You Want To Learn and Find Cool Stuff From The Internet That May Help You Out, Click On My "Helpful Stuff" Link Under "Categories" On The Right Side Of My Blog! I Thank Each and Every Single One Of You From The Bottom Of My Heart That Has Viewed My Blog, Subscribed To Me On Youtube, Followed Me On My Adventures In The MUGEN Community, And In Life! I Want To Thank My Family And Friends For Their Love And Support, Youwhatimsayin! I Also Want To Thank Everyone That's Still Helping People During These Crazy Times That We Are Still Living In! You're Still Everyday Heroes And Are Still Cool In My Book!

Keep Following Your Dreams No Matter How Big Or Small They May Be! Times May Be Rough For Many Of Us In Life But You Can Do It, Yo! Anything That You Want To Do, Start Doing It Now! Why? Because Life Is Too Short To Stay Stuck In Misery! Action Is Always The Great Way To Tackle An Idea! Embrace It And Go With Your Heart! You're Destined For Something Great In This World And I Know You'll Find Your Greatest Strength When You Stick To It! Stay Safe Out There And Love One Another! Stay Cool, Stay Animated, And Stay On Your Hustle, Yo! *PEACE* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 

Well, its nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...It's All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment