Monday, September 30, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 327th Stage MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another City Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! We're Are Taking The Fight Back To The Streets Where Some Of The Most Toughest Fighters Roam! We Are Going Back To The Street Projects And I'm Another Stage To My "Street Project" Stage Series! I Wanted To Make Battleground Where It Is Gritty But A Really Great Stage To Play Your Favorite Hip Hop Tracks! I've Been Inspired With Music Lately And I Think This Stage Can Really Compliment Some Big Beats And Fire Rhymes! This Can Also Be Great Plot Point In Which There's An Unexpected Encounter With Another Fighter Or Preparing For Fighting Tournament In Which The Streets Is Their Playground For Building Themselves Up! All In All... Keep Striving MUGEN Fighters And Go For Your Dreams To Become An Epic Fighting Legend These Streets Will Be Talking About For A Very Long Time! Good Luck! (o^.^)-b I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Street Projects IV". Welp... I Still Got Some More MUGEN Stages In The Works And I'm Still Going Back To Some Old MUGEN Stage Concepts That I Abandoned Years Ago! I Really Apreciate All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Having Fun With My MUGEN Stages! The Plot Must Continue And The Plot Will Thicken! Keep Being Awesome And Have A Nice Day! (¯) Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Street Projects IV By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment