Monday, July 1, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 318th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another City Themed Stage For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Looking Back At My "Police Station Garage" MUGEN Stage That I Created Back In 2020, I Saw That This Stage Was Really Popular In The MUGEN Community! So I Decided To Create Another Battleground Involving A Police Station But This Time It's Not Another Garage! Oh No! This Time... It's A Vehicle Impound! That's Right! I've Added To My Police Station Series And Now The Police Station Has A Car Impound In Which A Fight Will Take Place! I Feel This Stage Can Be a Really Good Plot Point In Your MUGEN Game For Your Main Character's Humble Beginnings! This Might Be The Reason Your MUGEN Fighter Enters A Tournament In Order To Get The Prize Money To Get Their Vehicle Back! I Also Think This Can Be A Great Comical Stage Regarding MUGEN Fighters That Are Involved With The Police Force! Either Way, The MUGEN Fighter's Car Has Been Impounded And It's Time To Get It Back... With A Fight! LOL! (o^.^)-b I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Police Station Impound". You Know What... I Think This Is The First MUGEN Stage That Involves A Police Impound Lot Or Just An Vehicle Impound In General! My MUGEN Stage Experiments Are Starting To Pay Off! Plot Is Always The Key When Making Stages And I Know That All You Awesome MUGEN Fans Have A Lot Of Great Scenarios Regarding Your MUGEN Fighters! I Hope All Of You Enjoy This Cool Stage From A Cool Dude That Loves Cool Possibilities Regarding Plot! Keep Being Awesome And Stay Tuned For More Madd Flava From Your Boi CAH, Youknowwhatimsayin!? LOL! (¯) Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Police Station Impound By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment