Tuesday, April 30, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 313th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today Is The Last Day Of April And It's A Beautiful Day Outside! Since The Spring Season Is in Full Effect I Decided To Make Another City Themed MUGEN Stage For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Since It's A Nice Day Today, It Gave Me Inspiration To Add More Into My "Nice Afternoon In The City" Stage Series! Imagine A Plot Scenario That Your MUGEN Fighters Are Taking A Walk Somewhere And While Gazing At The View Of The City! Whether If Your MUGEN Fighter Is New To The City Or A Local, This Can Be A Great Plot Scenario For An Encounter With A Friend, Foe, Or Whoever Will Cross Paths With Your MUGEN Fighter! The City Life Is Fast And Vibrant! Beautiful And Sensational! Exciting And Dangerous! Cool And Bad! But You Know What, Yo... It's Still A Nice Afternoon In The City! Have Fun In The City MUGEN Fighters! (o^.^)-b I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Nice Afternoon In The City V". Welp... Tomorrow Is Officially The Month Of May! I Still Have Some More MUGEN Stage Experiments In The Works And Hopefully I Can Finish All Of Them In The Month Of May! Stay Tuned Peeps Because You Know CAH Keeps Bringing That Heat Of Madd Flava Environments! Stay Cool, Be Awesome, And Have A Nice Day, Yo! (¯) Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Nice Afternoon In The City V By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment