Monday, January 1, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Cool Pic Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Cool Picture. I Completed All Of My Goals That I Set For Myself In 2023! I Really Conquered All My Personal Goals I Set For Myself In A Year I Felt Lost, Alone, And Sad When My Mom Passed Away In 2022! It Was A Rough Start At The Beginning Of The 2023 But As Time Moved Forward Throughout The Year... I Got Through It! I Learned Something About Myself That Year... I Learned That I Have The Strength, Confidence, And The Will To Fight Through Adversity And To Become A Better Person! I Read Books, I Watched Videos, I Did Creative Hobbies As Well As Tried New Ones, And I Worked Harder On The Hustle Than Ever Before! I Spent A Lot Of Time Alone Reflecting, Lost In My Thoughts, And Creating A Path In My Vision That Can Bring My Creative Hobbies To Life! I Know That I Can Bring Something Cool Into This World If I Believe With An Opened Mind! I Decided This Year... In 2024... That I Will Continue To Learn, I Will Continue My Passion Create A Lot Of MUGEN Content To All You Awesome MUGEN Fans, And I Will Create More Youtube Videos! I Written Some New Personal Goals That I Will Accomplish In This New Year Of 2024! These New Goals Will Be Tough And This Adventure Will Be Difficult But... I Will Stay Cool... I Will Stay Animated... And I Will Stay On My Hustle, Yo! Your Boi, The CoolAnimeHustler, Will Be The Best Of The Best In 2024! Stay Tuned And Lets Strive To Be The Best That We Can Be This Year! I Pray That Every Single One Of You Will Accomplish Your Personal Goals This Year And I Know You All Have A Skill That's Within You That Can Bring Some Joy Into This World! The CoolAnimeHustler Will Be Rooting For You And I'll See Ya At The Top In 2024, Yo! *Peace* (¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

4 comments:

  1. Rooting for you, CAH! Your MUGEN content is always top-notch. 🚀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible journey, CAH! Your strength and creativity are inspiring. Can't wait to see your new MUGEN content in 2024. Keep hustling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your resilience is amazing, CAH. Turning grief into creativity is powerful. Looking forward to your YouTube videos and MUGEN creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your story is really motivational. What's the first goal on your list for 2024? Excited to see your upcoming projects! 🌟

    ReplyDelete