Wednesday, January 31, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. I Finally Finished The Editing Of My Super MUGEN Battle 1v1 Tournament Video Before The Month Of January Ended! I'm Going To Upload My MUGEN Tournament On Youtube First Thing Tomorrow! I'm Excited To Release This To All Of You MUGEN Fans Out There, Yo! There's Unique Fighters With Different Techniques And Abilities That Will Test Their Might To Become Champion! I'm Also Working On Some More MUGEN Stage Experiments Since I've Been Gone! Stay Tuned And Keep Being Awesome, Youknowwhatimsayin!? (¯)

 

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment