Friday, January 5, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. I Finished Recording My MUGEN Tournament Video And I Must Say... There Were Some Pretty Exciting Battles! I Now Just Have To Edit And Make Sure My Video Is In Great Quality! I'll Definitely Have This Video Ready Before January Ends So I'll Keep Yall Updated When It's Finished! I'm Also Finishing Up And Putting The Final Touches On Another MUGEN Stage! The Stage Should Be Ready Tomorrow And I Can't Wait To Present It To All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Stay Tuned, Yo!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

5 comments:

  1. Hey CoolAnimeHustler, just dropped by your blog and I'm stoked to hear about the MUGEN tournament video! Your enthusiasm is contagious, man.
    Can't wait to see those battles. And a new stage too? You're on fire! Keep up the great work, and I'm eagerly waiting for that update. 👊🕹️

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time commenter here but a long-time lurker of your blog. Your energy is awesome! Super curious about the new MUGEN stage you're working on. The hype is real! 😎👾

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just caught up with your post, CoolAnimeHustler! The excitement for the MUGEN tourney video is real. Your hard work always shows. Can't wait to see that new stage! Keep rocking! 🎮👊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the energy in your post! Eagerly waiting for the new stage reveal and the tournament video. You're doing awesome work for the MUGEN community!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally agree with you! CoolAnimeHustler's work is a gem for the MUGEN community. Can't wait to see what's coming up next. It's always a blast here!

    ReplyDelete