Sunday, December 3, 2023

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 290th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Bring Another Space Themed Stage To All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I've Noticed That My First "Space Operations" MUGEN Stage Was Very Popular Back In 2021! I Thought It Would Be A Great Idea To Bring Another Plot Scenario Regarding Space And Battling Inside A Spaceship! Great For Space Themed Fighters From All Across The Galaxy! Whether There's An Invasion Of The Ship Or Fighting From Within, I Know It Should Bring a Interesting Storyline To Your MUGEN Game! Have Fun! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Space Operations II". You Know... A Great Anime I Watched Was Called The Outlanders! It's An Old School Anime But It Was Pretty Cool Regarding Space And Space Pirates! I Highly Recommend It If You Feel Like Watching A Movie! Have a Nice Day! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another Space Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Space Operations II By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment