Friday, December 1, 2023

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 288th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Create Another Military Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Was Looking At The Very First "Military Industry" Stage That I Created And I Wanted To Make A Jungle Like Version In Which You Fight On The Same Platform! Whether A Fighter Is Going Inside The Military Base Or Out Of It, I'm Sure It Can Make A Really Good Plot Line Somewhere In A MUGEN Game! This Can Be A Great Stage For Those Military Themed Fighters Who Will Complete The Mission! Get Ready For The Battle And Good Luck Fighters! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Military Industry VI". You Know... LOL... This Is The Most Dedicated MUGEN Stage Series That I've Ever Created! I'm Already Up To Six Chapters And I Still Feel That I Can Make Some More Stages Regarding A Military Themed Plot Scenario! For Now... Enjoy, Have Fun, And Most Importantly... Have a Nice Day! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another Military Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Military Industry VI By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment