Tuesday, November 28, 2023

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. I Did It... Today Your Boi CAH Finished Something That He's Been Putting Off For Quite Some Time... I Can Say That Have Finished Recording And Editing My "CAH's Super MUGEN Battle 1v1 Tournament 21"!! This Was Something That I Needed To Get Done And I'm Going To Continue Making More MUGEN Tournament Fights For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There! I'm Still Dealing With More My Old School Video Format For My Editing Of My Video But I Did Add Some Cool Intros Tho! If I Keep Recording And Editing My Videos In The Future, I Know I Can Get Better! Better Late Than Never! I'll Upload My MUGEN Tournament Video Tomorrow To Youtube! Some Pretty Nice Fights From The Fighters On This Upcoming Tournament! Keep Being Awesome And Stay Tuned, Yo! (¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment