Tuesday, July 25, 2023

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 278th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! After Being Gone A Couple Of Months From My MUGEN Experiments Because Of CPU Issues, I'm Finally Back To Release Of My MUGEN Stages That I Was Working On Back In The Early Stages Of March! I Wanted To Create A Third "Midnight Stroll In The City Scenerio " Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There! When My Desktop CPU Was Down, I Would Take Walks At Night To And Observe Some Of The City Life! Nowadays, It Seems A Little Slow At Night But The Lights Are As Vibrant As Ever! I Had A Vision Of Creating A Stage In Which A MUGEN Fighter Will Explore The Midnight Hours In Searching For A Fight Or Someone! Can Be A Good Plot Scenario For Those Interlude Moments Are Just A Good Old Fashioned Brawl At Midnight! The Night is Still Young! Go For It, Yo! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Midnight Stroll In The City III". With All The Heatwave That's Been Going On Around The World, Sometimes It's Good To Go Out At Night For A Little Stroll! This Can Help you Relax And Calm The Nerves, You Know? Keep Being Awesome All You Awesome MUGEN Fans And Have A Nice Day! Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Midnight Stroll In The City III By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment