Thursday, December 8, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 272nd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Create Yet Another City Theme Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Love Watching Anime And I Really Like Watching Those Delinquent Themed Anime!There's A Lot Of Action, So Much Drama, Friendships, Enemies, And So Many Life Lessons To Be Learned While Also Looking Cool! With This Inspiration, I Decided To Tackle One Of My WIP (Work In Progress) MUGEN Stages That's Been In My Backlog For Quite Some Time! Nonetheless, I Was Working On It And Finally Finished It! So Image This... Before Your MUGEN Fighter Hit The World Of MUGEN Tournaments, Your Main Character Was Too Busy Fighting In School Instead Of Hitting The Books! After School Detention Is A Norm But He/She Is Not Alone, Ohh No, There's Always Somebody There To Keep Company! Whether Their Friends, Rivals, Enemies, Or Somebody That's Just There, This Can Be A Great Plot Scenario That Can Lead Up To Something In Your MUGEN Storyline! It Better To Be In Detention Then Being Kicked Out Expelled! But None The Less... I Hope Your MUGEN Fighters Will Find Peace, Wisdom, And Strive To Be Better At Life....Right After They Fight! LOL! (o^.^)-b I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "After School Detention". You Know... It's Been A Long Time... But Back In My School Days... I Went To Detention A Couple Of Times... But Luckily... The High Impact Game Of Football Changed My Life! I Loved To Fight So Defense Was My Forte! I Learned Some Pretty Valuable Life Lessons While Also Learning My Strengths And Weaknesses! But Most Importantly... I Learned About Friendship, Empathy, Teamwork, And Fighting Through Adversity! Ahhhh.... Memories! I Hope Anybody That Goes To School Learns Cool Valuable Life Lessons That Will Help Them In Life And Use That To Pursue Something Great! Keep Being Awesome, Be The Best That You Can Be, And Find Something That You Enjoy In Life, Youknowwhatimsayin!? (¯) Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: After School Detention By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment