Wednesday, November 30, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 264th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Create Another Space Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There! Letting My Imagination Wonder... I Thought... "What If A MUGEN Fighter's World Got Closer To Our Very Own World?" Meaning... These Unique Fighters From Different Planets And Dimensions Can Come Onto Our World By A Space Fighting Platform! If The MUGEN Fighter Wins... The Fighter Is Able To Come To Our World To Compete In Various Tournaments Around Earth! Or... It Could Be In Reverse... Earth Can Come Onto Their Worlds To Compete! Who Knows What Adventures Your MUGEN Fighters Will Encounter! This MUGEN Stage Can Be A Really Great Plot Point To Start A Story Off Or A Story Where The Worlds Are In Danger! A Stage Where Doppelgangers Finally Meet Across Dimensions And The Fate Of The World Lies In Their Fists! Who Will Win In This Epic Struggle Between Their World's Greatest Fighters! Ohhh...The Possibilities Are Endless I Tell You! They're Endless! LOL! (o^.^)-b I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Worlds Collide". You Know... Looking At Different Pictures Of Planets From Outer Space Are Some Of The Most Beautiful Art In The Skies Above! With Our Current Technology Nowadays, It's Amazing How They Can Capture A Beauty Of A Planet That Is Billions Upon Light Years Away! Life Is A Beautiful Thing, Peeps! It's Some Of The Best Art Around... That's Surprisingly... Is All Around Us... Here On Earth! LOL! We Truly Are Blessed To Be Here In This Thing We Call Life... Try To Enjoy As Much As You Can Despite Our Circumstances! You Never Know... You Might See Something Beautiful In The Most Unexpected Of All Places! Keep Living, Yo! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) Enjoy Another Sci-Fi Space Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🌌⭐🌎🌕☄️☀️🌑🪐🌠

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Worlds Collide By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment