Wednesday, October 12, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 262nd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! You Know... I'm Really Hungry Today... I've Been Drinking A Lot Of Water But... I'm Really Craving Something Delicious! Then I Thought To Myself, Peeps... "Is It Time That The CoolAnimeHustler Make Another Food Related MUGEN Stage?" Right Then And There I Said... "LETS' DO IT!!" So... I Decided To Create Another Food Related MUGEN Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Which Food Do You Ask? I'm Not Craving Hamburgers... Oh No... I Have A Taste For That Hot Tasty Cheesiest Of Pizza! That's Right... I'm Adding Another Stage To The "Pizza Tournament" Series! Looking At My Past "Pizza Tournament" MUGEN Stage I Wanted To Add A Bigger Crowd And Have The Pizza Arena Inside A Stadium Like Setting! So Now Your MUGEN Fighters Have Another Chance To Be The Cheesiest Champion To Ever Grace The Most Cheesiest Of Cheesiness Of Tournaments! It Is Time MUGEN Fighters... To Pepperoni Them Moves And Have A Heart That Is Stuffed With Flavor Of Determination! LOL! (o^.^)-b I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Pizza Tournament II". I'm Going To Be Drinking Some More Water To Curb My Hunger Because... I Can't Afford A Pizza Right Now... But... I'm Just Glad To Get This MUGEN Stage Concept Out Of Mind! If You're Hungry And Got Some Pizza With Ya... Try Having A Pizza Tournament In Your MUGEN! It Could Be Fun! (¯) Enjoy Another City Food Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🍕

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Pizza Tournament II By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

4 comments:

  1. I like my food puns like I like my pizza toppings… Excessive and laid on thick. I suppose one could say you really delivered on this one. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Mochi.Paws! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! LOL! That's An Awesome PUN! Keep Being Awesome, Yo! (o^.^)-b

      Delete
  2. Hey. I know this seems sudden, but would you consider helping me out by either donating to my ko-fi or buying a commission from me? (more details on my twitter post here: https://twitter.com/WyfuLyfu/status/1496464138746593281). Life's been rough ever since I left the MUGEN scene. I just recently lost my job, and I still have to provide for the family in my dad's absence. Really hope to hear back from you soon.

    ~Kazagami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Armpit Lord! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! I Lost Someone Very Dear To Me Recently And I Know It Can Be Rough When Trying To Survive Out Here. Despite The World Being A Cold Place, My Loved One Told Me To Stay Positive And Help Others.Since I Love To Help The MUGEN Community With My MUGEN Stages... Well... Here's My Way Of Helping Someone In Need In The World! Check Your Ko-fi! Stay Cool, Stay Positive, And Stay On Your Hustle My Friend! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

      Delete