Sunday, May 1, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 253rd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! You Know... I Really Love The "Fist Of The North Star" Anime! It's An Old School Classic And It's Martial Arts With A Mad Max Vibe! While Watching The Anime, I Was Always Looking At The Various Background And Getting An Idea Of What A Wasteland Would Look Like! So Today... I Provide Another Cool City Themed Stage In Which A City Will Lay In Ruin! Anybody Could Run This Rundown City If... They Are Brave And Tough Enough! Your MUGEN Fighters Might Have It In Them To Take Over But Who Will Be Left Standing? I Don't Know... But If Your MUGEN Fighters Take A Stroll Down The City During The Apocalypse... It Could Happen... I Guess... If They Don't Get Beat Up To A Pulp! LOL! Be Brave MUGEN Fighters! Be Brave! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Apocalyptic City Stroll". You Know... Fist Of The North Star Really Is A Timeless Classic! If You're A Anime Fan, I Highly Recommend Watching It! Who Knows... It Might Inspire You To Create Some MUGEN Characters Or Stages! I Know It Had A Big Impact On Me! Wa-Taaa!! LOL! (¯) Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Apocalyptic City Stroll By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic. I love your works

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Andy! I Know This Is A Little Late But I Just Wanted To Let You Know That I Really Appreciate Kind Words! I Love Creating MUGEN Stages For You All! Stay Tuned For More MUGEN Madd Flava And Keep Being Awesome! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

      Delete