Friday, February 4, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 244th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Was Looking Back At Some Of My MUGEN Stages That I Created Back In 2018 And I Saw That One Of My Stages Was Kind Of Lacking... The Stage That I Was Referring To Was Called "Desert Heatwave Apocalypse III". Sure... There's Was A Lot Of Sand And Sky But... It Was Kind Of Generic, Youknowwhatimsayin!? So Today... I Decided To Create And Add Another "Desert Heatwave Apocalypse" MUGEN Stage Towards My Desert Series! I Wanted To Experiment With More Color And Give More Of That "Fist Of The North Star" Feeling! A Dreaded Desert Wasteland... Where Everything Goes... You Don't Know What Challenge Awaits Your MUGEN Fighters Before The Sun Sets! This Can Really Go Well For Plot If Your Fighters Are Traveling By Foot And Are Lost To Find A Nearby Town Or City! Hope Your Ready Fighters! Stay Hydrated And Go For Broke, Yo! I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Desert Heatwave Apocalypse IV". So Far So Good, Peeps! I'm Back On Track In Creating Some More Stages For All Of You Awesome MUGEn Fans And There's Plenty More To Come! Stay Tuned And Keep Being Awesome! Why? Because CAH Loves Ya, Youknowwhatimsayin!? LOL! Enjoy Another Desert Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Desert Heatwave Apocalypse IV By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment