Sunday, July 12, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Finished Recording My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #20! I Haven't Posted Any MUGEN Tournaments This Year But Now I'm Going To Change That! All I Have To Do Now Is The Editing Of My Video! I'm Going To See If I Can Finish My Video Editing Today And Have My MUGEN Tournament Video Uploaded Tonight! If Not, Then I'll Try To Finish Tomorrow! I'm Going To Start Uploading A Little More On My Channel! I'm Going To See If It's Possible To Revive A Dead Channel Like Reviving A Dead Battery In A Car! LOL! Time To See Where This Adventure Takes Us, Yo! Speaking Of Adventures... I Noticed That All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Liked The New Cateogory On Here! That's Great! The First Weekly Random MUGEN Link Is Gone Since It's Now Sunday But... There Will Be Another Weekly Random MUGEN Post With All New Awesome Things Later On Today! What Is It Going To Be, You Ask? Well... That's For You To Find Out! Hopefully Everyone Can Spread The Word And Start Sharing Our Love For MUGEN With Everyone! Again, I Started The Weekly Random Mugen Topic To Help People Reach Out To One Another, Share, Spread Kindness, And Maybe Find A Friend! Well I Got To Go But I Will See You Peeps Later!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment