Tuesday, May 26, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 218th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Finally Finished Watching All Of The "Fist Of The North Star" TV Series And It Was Awesome! It's Refreshing Watching Old School Anime And I Felt Motivated To Create A Theme That I Saw In The Anime! It's Definitely A Wasteland Full Of Desert And Sun! Whenever You See A Castle Or Fort You Know Someone Has Power! I Wanted To Create A Path Or Trail That Stands Above The Wasteland As Your Fighters Fight To Claim Their Destiny! The Sun And The Mountains Will Witness Your MUGEN Fighter's Battle From Afar! Who Will Win And Walk On? Who Will Lose And Stay Behind? This Trail Is A Crossroad For Your Fighters! Lets Hope Their Fighting Experiences Will Get Them Through The Path Ahead! I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Warrior's Trail" (Or Is It Warriors' Trail? Heh...I Don't Know. LOL!). After Finally Watching All Of The "Fist Of The North Star" TV Series It Has Inspired Me To Continue The Pursuit Of Learning About Video Games, Meeting New People, And Trying To Live Life The Best I Can! Life Is Hard And It's A Everyday Grind But...You Have To Move Forward And Try To Make The Most Of It! Stay Cool, Stay Animated, And Stay On The Hustle, Yo! Life...Is A Beautiful Thing! You Got This! Enjoy Life And Keep Being Awesome Peeps! (¯) Enjoy Another Desert Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🏜️

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Warrior's Trail By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ufe4sdvqv22a3ax/Warrior%27s%20Trail.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment