Thursday, December 26, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 192nd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Since We're Still In The Month Of December, I Want To Make Another Snow Stage! This Time Tho...I Want It To Be In The City! I Read A Lot Of Comic Books Back In The Day Such As Batman, Daredevil, The Punisher, Luke Cage, Etc. And I Noticed That A Lot Of The Hero's Scenery Is In Dark Places! I Wanted To Create A Urban/Ninja Type Of Scenery In Which The Good Guy And Bad Guy Duke It Out On Top Of A Snowy Skyscraper With The City Overlooking Them! This Stage Is For Those Serious Moments In Which Your Fighters Will Determine Who Will Live To See Another Day! This Stage Is Ideal For Super Heroes, Villains, Anti Heroes, Ninjas, Etc. I Love Watching To See What Tricks Fighters Like To Pull When Fighting In Stage! LOL! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "December Noir". Well...There's Six More Days Left Until We Hit The New Year! So Far I've Created "192" Stages And I'm So Close To My Goal Of Reaching "200" Stages! I Might Have To Pull Some Doubles A Day If I Wanted To Reach The Light At The End Of The Tunnel! Stay Tuned Because I've Got Some Ideas For Stages That You Might Enjoy, Yo! (¯) Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🌁

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: December Noir By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3b98pci79ddmwqy/December%20Noir.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment