Monday, October 7, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 165th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Add Another Addition To My "Tropical" MUGEN Stages! I Wanted To Make Another Getaway For Your  MUGEN Fighters In Which They Can Test Their Abilities On A Nice Tropical Landscape! I Also Created This Stage To Pay Tribute And Spread Awareness To Our World's Trees! I've Been Reading The News And We Really Need To Take Better Care Of Our Earth's Trees! Trees Gives Us Oxygen And Cool Shades On Hot Sunny Days! Earth-Chan Would Really Appreciate It! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Tropical Jungle". I Saw A Topic Regarding What Trees Can Do For Us And It Stated That Trees Contribute To Their Environments By Providing Oxygen, Improving Air Quality, Climate Amelioration, Conserving Water, Preserving Soil, And Supporting Wildlife. During The Process Of Photosynthesis, Trees Take In Carbon Dioxide And Produce The Oxygen That You And I Breathe! As Much As I Love City Environments, It Would Be A Sad Day To See Trees Go Extinct! Save Your Local Trees, Yo!(¯ Enjoy Another Outdoor Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”🌴

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Tropical Jungle By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ribkbrmpbz14af3/Tropical%20Jungle.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment