Tuesday, October 8, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- The CoolAnimeHustler's 4 Year Anniversary Celebration Of Awesomeness!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler And Today I'm Excited To Announce The "4th Year" Celebration Of My Blog!
That's Right! It's Finally Been 4 Years Since I Started My Very Own Blog on October 8th, 2015. It Really Has Been A Journey! I've Met Some Very Awesome Peeps In Cyberspace Throughout The Years And I Really Appreciate Every Single One Of You! When I See A Comment Explaining How I Made Their Day, It Gives Me Joy To See I Can Make A Difference Somewhere In This Massive World We Live In! Seeing That My Niche Is Video Games, It Seems That Video Games Are Becoming More Excepted Throughout The Years! It Makes Me Happy To Know That I Can Share My Hobby With Millions Of People That Also Show Interest In Video Games! Being Really Specific On My Niche Regarding Video Games, I Love Creating Fighting Game Stages For The MUGEN Engine! M.U.G.E.N (Also Known Simply As MUGEN) Is A Freeware 2D Fighting Game Engine Designed By Elecbyte. The Content That Is Designed To Be Played In The MUGEN Engine Is Created By The Community! Thousand Of Fighters, Stages, AI, Lifebars, Screenpacks, Etc. Both Original, From Popular Fiction And Non-Fiction Have Been Created For This Engine For Over 20 Years! It Is Written In "C" And Originally Used The "Allegro Library". The Latest Versions Of The Engine Now Use The "SDL Library" Nowadays! If Anyone Is Interested In Getting Into MUGEN, I Recommend Looking Up Tutorials On The Internet To Learn The Tools Of The Trade, Yo! It's Really Fun And You Can Create The Ultimate Fighting Game! This Is A Snippet Of Possible Scenarios!
I Will Keep On Posting and Contribute To Society In Which People Can Have Fun and Maybe Help Others! If You Want To Learn and Find Cool Stuff From The Internet That May Help You Out, Click On My "Helpful Stuff" Link Under "Categories" On The Right Side Of My Blog! I Thank Each and Every Single One Of You From The Bottom Of My Heart That Has Viewed My Blog, Subscribed To Me On Youtube, Followed Me On MFFA (Mugen Free For All), MA (Mugen Archive) And In Life! I Thank My Mom For Being There Even When Things Look Impossible To Move Forward! Love You! My Dad That Passed Away When I Was Only 4 Months Old! I Love You From The Bottom Of My Heart! My Family From Around The Way! You Know Who You Are! I'll Visit You Someday! The Homies And The Sistas From The Streets! Keep Going For Your Dreams, Yo! Teachers and Mentors That Helped Me In Life! Thank You! And Also...You... The Reader!! Thank You All!!
Keep Following Your Dreams No Matter How Big Or Small They May Be! Times May Be Rough For Many Of Us In Life But You Can Do It, Yo! YOU HAVE THE POWER TO BE GREAT!! STAY POSITIVE AND KEEP LEARNING, MY PEEPS! *PEACE* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
Well, its nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...It's All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment