Thursday, October 3, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- The 600 Post Celebration Of Awesomeness!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I'm Excited That I Finally Made It To 600 Post! AWESOMEMUNDO, YO!!!!
That's Right! Ya Boi Has Finally Reached 600 Post On This Awesome Month Of October...Again! LOL! Looking Back At My Last 500 Post Celebration Of Awesomeness, I Realized That I Had Made 88 MUGEN Stages At The Time! Today, I'm At 162 MUGEN Stages Strong! It's Really Fun Creating Worlds For The MUGEN Engine And To All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! My Goal Is To Reach 200 Stages Before The Year Ends! Should Be Fun! I Also Revived My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournaments On Youtube And I'm Almost Done With The Editing On My Latest Recording To Date! In My Journey Of Learning And Creating Video Games, I'm Also Learning How To Draw/Pixel Fighting Game Characters! It's Definitely A Real Challenge Since I Never Did It Before But I Try To Practice Everyday When I Have Some Free Time From The Everyday Hustle In Life!
I Think Learning About Video Games Is Actually Pretty Useful Because It Can Stimulate Your Brain With Ideas And Problem Solving! Video Games Are More Relevant Then Ever And It's Here To Stay! I Even Heard That Video Game Sales Actually Topped The Movie Box Office! That's Something, You Know! Making Fighting Game Stages For MUGEN Has Helped Me When Life Wasn't So Hot And Even Helped Me Talk And Connect With A Lot Of Awesome People Around The World In Cyberspace, Yo! Whatever Your Hobby Is, Join A Forum And Start Connecting! Your Local Folk May Never Quite Understand Your Hobbies But A Forum Dedicated To Your Hobby Will! Keep Learning And Exploring! No Matter How Young Or How Old You Are, Keep Learning What You Love And Definitely Keep Loving Yourself! ❤️
Once Again, To Anyone and Everyone That Reads This Blog, I Want To Give Yall A Big Thank You From The Bottom Of My Heart! I Can Tell You That There's Lot More Information That Can Help You Out On The Internet! Just Keep Searching And You'll Find It! Like Always, If There's Something Useful That I See That Can Help Someone, I'll Post It On My Blog So Everyone Can Learn And Create New Things! With My Love Of Creating Video Game Stages For The Mugen Engine, There's Plenty More To Come! Whatever You Trying To Do In Life, Stay Positive And Let Nobody Get You Down! Keep Practicing, Keep Applying What You Practice, Keep Failing, Keep Achieving, Keep Being The Best That You Can Be, And You'll Conquer Your Next Goals, Yo! You Can Do It, My Peeps! (o^.^)-b
Man...When October 8th, 2019 Hits This Month...My Blog/Website Will Be Four Years Old! I Wonder What My Life Would Be Like Without Taking That First Step In Creating A Blog? I'm Happy I Took That First Step And Can Help Someone Bring Some Joy To Someone Out There! Whatever Happens In My Lifetime I'll Try To Give It My All Until The Day I Die! My Blog/Website Helps Me Stay Motivated To Learn More And More! It's Like My Own Journal To Communicate To The World! To All My Family, Friends, Oldcomers and Newcomers... Even Though I'm Working And Hustling A Lot In Real Life and May Not Communicate As Often As I Should...Just Remember...I Still Love You All From The Bottom Of My Heart!!!!!  ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Welp...(Puts On Shades and Smiles) (¯)

Stay Cool, Stay Animated, And Stay On Your Hustle, Yo! Celebrate With Something Tasty! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment