Monday, September 30, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Man...These Last Past Couple Of Weeks Have Been A Real Grind For Me In The Real World! I've Been Trying To Get More MUGEN Stages Out And Work On My Personal MUGEN Character Project But My Work Outside Of The Mainframe Has Kept Ya Homie Busy! Don't Worry Tho! I'm Still Going To Get To Meet My Goal Of 200 Stages Before The Year Ends! My Personal Life Is Kinda In The Dumps Right Now But Despite What Negative Things Life Throws My Way, I'm Going To Keep My Head Up And Move Forward! On A Positive Note, I Also Did Something Cool For My Moms! I Always Love To See Her Smile And You Got To Take Care Of Your Moms, Yo! I'm Really Glad For Everyone That Comes To My Blog And I Enjoy All Of Your Encouragements And Positivity In Cyberspace, Yo! I'm Also Excited To Announce That I'm Reaching My 600 Post For My Blog And I'm About To Celebrate My Website's 4th Year Anniversary Of Awesomeness On October 8th! I Got To Keep On Hustlin, Yo! You Know What...I'm Going To Pull An All Nighter, My Peeps! I'm Going To Experiment And Get On A Creative High! I'm Going To Start The New Month Strong And Release A Stage And Work On Another Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament! As We Part Ways For The Last Day Of September, Stay Tuned For More Awesome Madd Flava On The Way For October! I'll See Ya Tomorrow! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment