Tuesday, July 2, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Happy July Everyone! I Hope Everyone Is Having A Great Summer So Far! I'm Still Working On A Lot Of Video Game Related Things And Plus...I Got Started On A MUGEN Character! Man...I'm Telling You... Spriting Characters Is One Of The Most Hardest And Time Consuming Things That I Have Done! I've Been Practicing A Lot On Stages And I Got Some Things Right! I Try To Find Pictures Of Different 2D Characters And How They Move, How They Attack, How They Defend, And More Importantly...How They Look! I Have A Specific Character That I'm Working On And I Have So Many Sprites To Edit! It's Fun But It's Going To Take Some Time! The Character I'm Working On Is A Secret But Once I Get The Sprites Finish, I Will Showcase A Sample Of What It Looks Like! The Sprite Still Looks Rough, But I Can Do Some Touch Ups! If I Can Make Stages For MUGEN, I Can Probably Make Some Characters For It Too! Just Got To Keep Practicing, Applying, Failing, And Don't Give Up! When It Comes To Stages, I'm At "148" So Far! Just Got To Focus And Make 52 More To Meet My Goal Of 200 By The Year's End! Thank You All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans For Your Feedback And Kind Words! I'm Glad I Can Make Someone Happy Out There In This Vast World! It's Still Hard To Believe That I Didn't Know Anything About MUGEN Almost Two Years Ago! LOL...I Still Can't Believe It Either, You Know! One Thing That I Have Been Slacking In When It Comes To MUGEN Content Is Making Another Tournament Video On Youtube! I Got To Make Some! It's Been Like a Year! Wow...I Need To Step Up My MUGEN Video Uploads! LOL! Hopefully I Can Get Really Good And Start Uploading MUGEN Characters! There's So Much That I Have In My Imagination But I Have To Make Sure My Character Spriting Is On Point Before I Can Make That A Reality! I Know If I Can Start Making Characters, I'll Really Be Making Some Impacts In The MUGEN Game! I Just Want To Thank All You Awesome Peeps In Cyberspace For Staying With Me On This Journey Of Making And Learning About Video Games! Hopefully We Can All Experience Something Cool, Yo! Welp...Time To Get Back To Work! Got To Stay On Top Of My MUGEN Projects! Stay Tuned My Friends! There's Plenty More MUGEN To Come! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment