Saturday, May 4, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 130th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Create Another Countryside Theme Stage For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Yo! Looking Back At My "Secret Ninja Village" MUGEN Stage, I Decided To Tackle My "Secret Ninja" Series Again!  I Thought To Myself That "Ninjas Can't Stay In A Village All Day." So...I Decided To Give All Of Your Ninja Characters A Place For Training, Conversation, Love And A Fight With No Disturbances! A Chillout Spot Can Work Wonders For A Fighter That Dedicates His/Her Life In The Way Of The Ninja! This Can Also Be A Cool Stage If You Need A Fight Stage That Leads Into A Forest! It's The Perfect Scenario, Yo! LOL! Since It's A Chillout Spot, I Decided To Make This A Normal Stage In Which I Made It Compact! As Always, I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Secret Ninja Chillout Spot". I Always Wondered What Type Of Games A Ninja Would Play They're Chillin? Maybe They Would Play Darts, Play Fight Or Play The Ultimate Game...MUGEN! LOL! Enjoy Another Outdoor Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Secret Ninja Chillout Spot By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pgyzvd14ptwws5s/Secret%20Ninja%20Chillout%20Spot.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment