Wednesday, April 17, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 126th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Whut Up All You MUGEN Fans! Miss Me? LOL! I've Definitely Missed All Of You! Today I Was Motivated In Creating A Medical Theme Stage! Seeing That We Have School And Hospital Stages In The MUGEN Community, I Noticed That We Don't Really Have Any School Nurse's Offices In MUGEN...Until Now! LOL! This Can Be The Ideal Stage For Your Nurse/Doctor Fighters! With This Stage, These Nurses/Doctors Can Practice Their Medical Fighting Techniques On Their Opponents! I Made This A Normal Small And Compact Stage Just Like A Real Nurse's Office! Oh Yeah...And As Always...I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage...Um...I Guess Something Basic...Like... "Nurse's Office". Welp, I'm Back! The CoolAnimeHustler Is Rolling Again! Stay Tuned For More Stages And More Fun, Yo! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🚑

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Nurse's Office By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4vmvv28p1d8fncz/Nurse%27s%20Office.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment