Friday, March 1, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. We've Finally Hit The Month Of March And Spring Is About To Start Soon! I Have Some More MUGEN Stage Experiments That I Want To Try Out And I Think It'll Make Your MUGEN Game Look Awesome! I Haven't Uploaded My Super MUGEN Battle 1v1 Tournament In Quite Awhile But I Think I'll Upload Something This Month To Continue The Series! I'm Still Working On Creating A MUGEN Character! Putting Things Together When It Comes To Character Sprites Is Pretty Tedious! Although It's A Challenge, It's Still A Fun To Learn Video Game Art! It's Time To March Forward And Create Some Cool Things, Yo! Stay Tuned My Friends! Spring Is Going To Be Awesome, Yo!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! It's Going To Be So Cool, Yo! ❤️

      Delete