Sunday, February 24, 2019

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 119th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Still Have Love For The City, You Know! That Also Includes Some Of The Sights Of The City That Won't Be Shown In Travel Magazines Anytime Soon! LOL! Today I Wanted To Add Another "Midnight' Stage To My Midnight Series And I Thought About A Particular Spot That A Lot Of People Try To Avoid In The Wee Hours In The Morning! Back Alleys! Yep! That's Where Superheroes And Villains Spawn! That's Where A Fight Is Waiting To Happen So...Why Not Make a Stage For It! Thinking About Alleyways In Real Life, I Decided To Make This A Normal Stage! I Wanted To Present That Limited Space Feel To Fighting So There's Really No Room For Error For Your MUGEN Fighters! As Always I Did Mess With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting To The Stage Properly! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Midnight Back Alley". Might As Well Make A PSA. Remember To Walk In Well Lit Areas Or Hang Out With A Group Of Friends When Walking After Midnight! It Can Be Intense In The City, You Know! I Love You All And Be Safe And Keep Being Awesome, Yo! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Midnight Back Alley By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ynwsp79ex3ykz7h/Midnight%20Back%20Alley.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

7 comments:

  1. love it. Keep Up your amazing work. BTW, This reminds me of spider-man, so I'll recommend you to see this movie --> Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse and I think you're going to love it. It's an animated movie with comic-book style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Thank You For The Compliments! I Also Heard About This Animated Film But Haven't Seen It! I Love Animation And This Seems Right Up My Alley! LOL! ^_^

      Delete
  2. This is the Official Trailer.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4Hbz2jLxvQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Whoa! I Just Saw The Trailer! The Animation Is As Smooth As A Milkshake! Thank You Basil! You're Awesome! ^_-

      Delete
    2. This film is from another dimension ^^
      I haven't seen it though :)

      Delete
    3. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! The Animation Is So Good! I Have To See It Now! LOL! ^_^

      Delete
    4. hahaha! I see what you did there. Nice one Tahani.

      Delete