Wednesday, August 15, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 76th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Learned That August 15th Is National Relaxation Day! With This Being The Case, I Decided To Create Another Nature Type Stage! Looking Back At The "Peaceful Stage" I Created, I Decided I Wanted To Create Another Peaceful Like Stage! I Decided That Fighting On A Hill With A Giant Tree Overlooking With It's Great Shadow Would Be Perfect! I Made Sure To Add A Super Jump To The Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Fighters Are Fighting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Peaceful Hill". Although Today Is National Relaxation Day, I'm Still Working Hard To Provide Some Cool Stages To All You Cool MUGEN Fans! What Can I Say...I Love MUGEN And I Love You Guys! LOL! ^_^ Enjoy Another Countryside Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Peaceful Hill By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sekosx8ihelds2y/Peaceful%20Hill.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !     

No comments:

Post a Comment