Monday, August 13, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Whew...I've Been Really Busy Lately With Taking Care Of Real Life Business, That I Haven't Posted Here For Quite Some Time! Don't Worry Tho, I'm Not Going Anywhere And I Will Still Continue To Upload On My Blog As Much As I Can! I Still Need To Work On My Next Super MUGEN Battle 1v1 Tournament! Unfortunately My MUGEN Video Ran Into Another Blunder Of Corrupt Files But I Will Get One Up Soon For All You Awesome Peeps, Yo! I'm Still On The Journey Of Creating At Least 100 MUGEN Stages By The End Of This Year And I'm Almost A Quarter Of The Way There! Yay! I Took A Break From Creating My RPG Game But I'm Still Going To Get It Complete It! Just Have To Think Positive And Move Forward With It! Also, I Will Try To Post Some More "Helpful Stuff" For Everyone To Help Create A Game Or Programs That Might Be Of Use To You! Again, I Apologize For Being Gone For Almost A Month From My Blog Due To Taking Care Of Real Life Business But I Will Post Some More Awesome Content! We Will All Have Fun And Make Life A Little Easier, Yo! I Love You All And I Will See Yall Very Soon, Yo! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !      

No comments:

Post a Comment