Saturday, June 16, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Was Experimenting With Some Interesting Stage Concepts Today And I Can't Wait To Get Them Finished So All You Awesome MUGEN Enthusiasts Can Have Fun, Yo! Also, I'm Going To Make Another Super MUGEN Battle 1v1 Tournament Video Soon, Keep On The Look Out For These Awesome 1v1 Battles! Welp...I'm Going To Get Some Sleep And Wake Up Fresh! I'm Going To See If I Can Release Another MUGEN Stage For Yall Tomorrow! Until Than...Keep Being Awesome, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment