Saturday, April 7, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello All You Awesome People From The Internet! Today I Finally Finished My 35th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I Wanted To Experiment More With Animations On My Stages And I Thought About Wildlife and Jungles! Not Only That, I Thought Of The Lovely Amazons That Populate Deep Down In The Jungle Deep! So...I Wanted To Create A Stage For These Lovely Amazons And Show Them Some Love! I Really Had Fun With This And I Added Three Character Animations On The Stage! I Also Was Experimenting With My Picture Editing Skills And I'm Getting A Lot Better At It! It's A Normal Stage and I Did Mess With The Tensions A Little Bit! I Really Loved How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Jungle Rumble In The Waifu Jungle". Man...Learning Animations Is Fun And It Does Bring On New Life When Creating These Stages! Still Need To Practice Some More With It But I'm Finally Getting The Hang Of It! Enjoy A Jungle Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Jungle Rumble In The Waifu Jungle By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/55a8vck1qyre6ig/Jungle%20Rumble%20In%20The%20Waifu%20Jungle.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment