Wednesday, April 4, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Whew...I've Been Working On Some Different Techniques For My Next MUGEN Stage! I'm Working On The Animations As Well! There Were Times I Messed Up On Some Of The Stages and Animations But I'm Slowly Putting The Pieces All Together! This Should Be A Fun Looking Stage! Can't Wait Until I'm Finish! Also, I'm Experimenting On Some Character Sprites On The Side! I'm Currently Learning Different Tutorials On Frankenspriting In Which I Can Create A Cool Character! I Want To Create The "HNIC" Ninja From The Black Dynamite Series! I Got To Make Sure The Sprites Come Out Right So This Another Video Game Related Goal For Me! Practice, Practice, And More Practice! I'm Probably Going To Pull An All Nighter Tonight! (Yawn)...Let's Do This!! LOL!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment