Sunday, January 7, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello All You Awesome People On The Internet! I Finally Finished My 20th Mugen Stage For The Mugen Engine! Today Is Sunday!! Any Given Sunday!! Round Day 7!! Raider, Raider!! Blitz!! Audible!! Pass!! Yep...I Got The Football Fever!! LOL! Seeing That I Already Made A Basketball Type Stage, I Decided To Make A Football Themed Stage On This Awesome Sunday! I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions So It'll Have A High Jump! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Outside Football Practice". I Used To Play Football A Long Time Ago On The Defensive Side Of The Ball! Defensive End Was The Position I Played In My High School Days! It Was Fun! This Was Also Before They Enforce The Helmet To Helmet Collisions So...Yeah! LIGHT EM UP!!!!!!!! LOL! But I Do Dedicate This Stage To Anyone That Has Played Football From The Past, Present, And Even Future! Football Does Teach You A Lot About Teamwork, Strategy, Courage, And Even Helps You Understand Of What God Gave You The Ability To Do In This Sport Full Of Action! It Helped Me Out When Times Were Tough And Gave Me The Courage To Press On Even When Times Were At Its Darkest! What Time Is It!!?? It's Game Time!! Let's Go!!! Enjoy Another Sports Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Outside Football Practice By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kvhlioskiaxg317/Outside%20Football%20Practice.rar?dl=0
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment