Saturday, January 13, 2018

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today...I Saved My Mom's Life! I Woke Up This Morning And I Checked On My Mom To Wish Her Good Morning! I Noticed That She Was Really Dizzy and Could Not Really Speak. I Was Able To Guide Her To Her Chair And Gave Her A Bottled Water! I Noticed That My Mom's Speech Was Slurred And I Thought Of The Worst...A Stroke. I Stayed Calm And Helped Her The Best Way I Could! I Made Sure I Kept Her Still And Called The Ambulance! I Was Scared But I Knew I Had To Stay Calm And Collected. My Mom Kind Of Blacked Out But I Was Able To Get Some Water And Made Sure I Was That She Was Cool and Hydrated. She Came Too and I Told Her That "I Loved Her And I'll Always Be Here For You." My Mom...Was Able To Stay Awake. The Ambulance Arrived and Sent My Mom To The Emergency Room! I Stayed With Her...By Her Side...I Wanted To Make Sure I Was There To The End! My Mom Has Helped Me Through Tough Times...Even When It Seemed Bleak...She Gave Me The Strength To Press On...To Go For Your Dreams And Help Others. My Father...Bless His Soul...Died When I Was Only Three Months Old...From A Stroke. My Mom Told Me That Your Father Was A Very Nice Man and Would Help Others. She Told Me I Was Just Like Him...She Told That I Was Her Reason...To Live. When The Doctor Came In...She Survived. If I Would Of Called A Second Later...She Might Not Be Here. She Was Able To Recover. I...I Was So Scared...But...I Was Able To Save Her Life Today! I Hugged Her...I Told Her That I'll Always Be There...Your Son... With All Her Strength In Her Hand...She Held My Hand And She Told Me..."You're a Good Son. Thank You For Being There To Help Me." My Mom Is Alive Today. Thank You Mom! For Giving Me Hope And Teaching Me To Help Others! I'm Glad That I Was Able To Help You!  I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MOM!


No comments:

Post a Comment