Thursday, December 21, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Whut Up, Fam! I Just Finished My 16th Mugen Stage For The Mugen Engine Today! I'm Still Amazed With City Landscapes And I Wanted To Created Another Inner City Stage That Takes Place In The Projects! That's Right, The Good Ol' Mean Streets! Looking At Stage Pictures Of The Old School SNK Games Such As "Art Of Fighting" and "Fatal Fury" I Wanted To Create An Street Life Atmosphere In The USA! I Was Able To Get This Stage In Good Working Order! As Always, I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions For The Super Jump And Also Did My Usual Resizing To Make Sure The Fighters Are Working Properly In The Stage! I Really Like How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Street Projects". Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Street Projects By CoolAnimeHustler

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xsehtkt7oe4rz8n/Street%20Projects.rar?dl=0 
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment