Thursday, October 12, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Creation Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with one of my Video Game Creations/Artwork. Wanted To Give The Baddie Reptile Arms Dealer I Called Rombal a Casual Outfit! I Was Looking At War Movies and I Thought That This Outfit Is Like a Casual Guerilla Look Before Heading Into Battle. He Looks Kind Of Cool In Casual Clothes.  Huh!? What's That!?  You Want A Sidekick That Will Help You In Your Dirty Arms Deals? Well...I...Guess... I Ca--OH SNAP!! Why Are You Pointing The Bazooka Towards My Screen!? Bad Rombal!! Bad!! LOL!  Rombal Likes The New Threads!!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- (Thumbs Up)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !   

3 comments:

  1. Hey CoolAnimeHustler, Nice video game. I have a game Idea, just wondering if you could develop it If I share the idea with you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing idea, The gif really look nice in the casual outfit, I'm thinking of putting something similar to this on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey CoolAnimeHustler! Rombal's new casual outfit is 🔥—that guerrilla-inspired look is pure genius. The bazooka twist had me laughing! Bad Rombal, indeed. Can't wait for more of your awesome creations! 😎🚀 #CoolAnimeHustlerBlogspot #GamingCreativity

    ReplyDelete