Tuesday, September 26, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Creation Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with one of my Video Game Creations/Artwork.Today, I Wanted To Get My Bat-Man Character From Space Some New Threads! Give Him a Casual Look. It's Sort Of a Winter Wear Look But It Fits. Also, I Decided To Give Him A Bald Head Look! I Looked At Pictures Of Bats and Said..."Why Not!" There's Nothing Wrong Having a Bald Head! Because Of This I Decided To Give Him The Name Q-Ball! The Reason Why I Have The Scarf Covering His Mouth Is Because He Has The Urge To Nibble The Necks Of People He Likes. I'm Thinking Of Pairing Him Up With Either Une The Cute Cyclops Space Hacker Or Another Baddie Girl Character That I'm Still Working On! Huh!? What's That? You Have a Crush On One Of Your Baddie Team Members!? You're Too Shy To Say Who It Is? Welp...Just Be Yourself and Give It Your Best Q-Ball! Huh....You Want To Give Her a Armored Car Full Of Money!? Ummmm...How About a Teddy bear and Some Ice Cream! Q-Ball Digs His New Threads!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- (Thumbs Up)


Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !   

6 comments:

  1. LOL, I love this post, The bald hair look though, Q ball looks so so on point with the look. Une isn't bad but I'll be waiting for whom CoolAnimeHustler would pair him up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. CoolAnimeHustler, you're indeed amazing! I'd wonder how you conceive all this. Really creative, keep on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is again an inspiration to me. Really cool features he has gotten here.. Lol.
    Pls keep this stuff up, we are actually following closely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is yet another cool stuff here. Keep pumping in the gas CoolAnimeHusler, we are going to the top together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your game making skill and uniqueness never seizes to amaze me. Done so awesomely and with great fun. I am still looking forward to the day I will be doing thid too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh!
    This feature you just gave Batman, I'm sure it's unique to your own kind of Batman.. Lol.
    But you are actually doing a great job CoolAnime

    ReplyDelete