Friday, September 1, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Creation Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with one of my Video Game Creations/Artwork. Today I Was Working On Some More RPG Maker Sprites and I Thought Of Another Character To Put In My Game! I Was Studying Indian Names and I Wanted To Give a Loving Name For a Character! I'll Call Her "Neysa" Which is a Indian Name That Means "Pure"! I Think The Pigtails are a Good Look! I Wanted To Make Another Space Warrior and I Think I Want To Give Her Some Healing Powers Of Some Sort! Her Personality...hmmmm...Love and Caring! I Think That Sums It Up! Go and Heal Your Space Companions Neysa!! We Believe!! LOL!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

4 comments:

  1. Amazing! "Go and Heal Your Space Companions Neysa!!" Neysa power must be divine...Lol. Brilliant one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat character! I love the name too, Neysa, how did you find the name for your character? I would love to hear a little more about the game you created! Maybe add the link to your post, love that your posts have such energy and personality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh!
    coincidentally, Neysa happened to be the name of my girlfriend while i was in India. I hope this character of yours also has a gentle beauty like 'my' own Neysa?.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I just stumbled on this blog and I am totally amazed and impressed. I've never come across anything like this online, I'm a big fan of gifs, anime and video games. Thank goodness I found this place, I love your work and creations, this is so inspiring and unique. I will love to know more about the games you created cos I need help on how to create games as well. I already love this character, Neysa. She has a healing power and that's what the world needs right now, the world needs healing. I'm big fan of this blog already... Lol

    ReplyDelete