Saturday, September 16, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Today I Did A Little Bit Of Spriting Today and I Got Three RPG Maker Sprites Finished...I Have Nine More To Go...Whew...Doing The Hair Is Always The Hardest Part For Me But I'm Getting It Step By Step! I'm Still Inspired Of Making Another Red Hair Character! (Yawn) I Better Get Some Sleep....I Need More Energy For Tomorrow! Party Hardy If You're Not Tired But If You Feel Tired...Party In Your Sleep With Dreams! LOL....-_- zzzzzzzzz

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

6 comments:

  1. wow! It's a bright Sunday to start off with CoolAnimeHustler work. I got inspired by your brilliant Gif works. The hair will become something easy as time passes by. It just a matter of consistency and hard work, I guess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your GIF made my day. This is very well written post, my compliments. I like the way you expressed thoughts and does a good job adding new material to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I have always turned my ears off to Gif works...yes, not until recently that I begin to develop some interest in the stuff... You gave done a great job; keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must confess, you are doing a pretty good job here. the way you take thing simple and straight inspires me. i surely will want to see you complete the nine other Gif... fingers crosses here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another source of inspiration for me. I have always loved your way of doing things.I patiently wait to see the other Gif completed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in the middle of making my own gifs and working hard at it. I want to do 8bit style animations for my Youtube channel. I mainly work with music so I think people would enjoy an animated screen to look at when playing said music. I am going to continue to take inspiration from you to keep going for it. Practice makes perfect!

    ReplyDelete