Friday, September 29, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Today Is A Special Day...It's Friday...and...It's World Heart Day!!! Yay! That's Right Folks, September 29th is World Heart Day Which Is a International Campaign To Spread Awareness About Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention! This Is a Perfect Time To Get More Exercise, Start Eating Healthy, and To Quit Smoking! With This Day Of Awareness, The Message That We Get From This Day Is To Improve Everyone's Heart Globally By Encouraging People To Make Healthy Lifestyle Changes and Promoting Education About Ways To Keep People's Hearts Ticking! Overeating, Lack of Exercise, Unhealthy Diets and High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol and Glucose Levels Are All Factors Which Can Trigger Heart Disease and Threaten Our Own Lives, and The People We Know And Love! This Has Had a Great Impact In My Life Because I Have Lost A Loved One That Was Very Dear And Close To Me! (I Will Always Love You DAD!) I Know I Haven't Made The Smartest Choices When It Comes To Food But I'm Still Active and Still Play Sports Such As Basketball! I Also Don't Smoke Or Drink and I Never Will! I Just Need To Eat Right And I Can Probably Live a Little Longer In This Reality We Call Life! My Mom Has Quit Smoking and I'm Very Proud Of Her! (Love You MOM! Keep Being Awesome!) To Myself, To My Family (You Know Who You Are), Friends, and Random People Across The World...We Can Do It!!! Let's Give Our Hearts Lots Of Love and Live Long Enough To Tell Fascinating Stories!! LET'S GO!!!!!!!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

6 comments:

  1. wow! Another Great post, I never know World Heart Day Exist, I'm happy to know this. I love the fact that it's a International Campaign To Spread Awareness About Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention.
    Thank CoolAnimeHustler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one CoolAnimeHustler. You actually spread the awareness in your own way, really unique. I did mine too not animation though, Lol. I created awareness via my social media channels. Keep on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! This is really sweet of you. I never knew you could join in this campaign. It's just a super-essential thing that we pattern our lifestyle to help our heart life the healthy life it deserves.
    I am really proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Really sorry to hear about your Dad but I'm sure he must be proud of you now. Thanks for bringing this up to remind everyone how important it is to care for the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometime when people concentrate on other areas of their lives such as their jobs, kids, or holidays, I felt a deep pity for them within me because the secret of well being actually starts from a healthy heart. It's good we have such a day like this set aside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops!
    I actually thought I was the only one that still finds it a bit challenging to control what goes on my plate at every stop to meal.
    I'm already working on mine and I will like you to do the same.

    ReplyDelete