Sunday, August 20, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Creation Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with one of my Video Game Creations/Artwork. I Wanted To Create a Secretary For The Bad Guys! Someone That Does The Paperwork and Makes Some Power Moves Behind The Scenes For a Bad Company! It's All About Numbers and If  One Of Her Henchmen Fails...Welp...Let's Just Make Sure a Henchmen Completes The Task Or They'll Have To Face Her Wrath Through Paperwork! Maybe I'll Call Her "Lai"! Don't Want To Underestimate This Bookworm! LOL!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment