Sunday, August 27, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Creation Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with one of my Video Game Creations/Artwork. Today I Found Some Inspiration In Creating a Character! I Was Looking At Some Kool Aid Packets In The Wee Hours In The Morning...I Know...It Sounds Weird...Anyway...I Saw That I Had a Grape Kool Aid Packet And Thought "Purple Might Matchup With Some Green Colors." BOOM!! I Imagined Another Space Warrior With Green Hair and Purple Space Armor!! I'll Call Her Yum!! I'm Thinking Her Personality Is Easy Goin! (Yawn) I Worked All Night On This Character But It Paid Off! Off Off and Away! LOL! (Sleep) (-_-)----ZZZZZZZZ...

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. It indeed paid off. Choosing the perfect colors for game characters is a very important aspect of game creation. And it’s good you have taken your time to do justice to that part. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum is such a creative concoction inspired by Grape Kool Aid—love the green hair and purple space armor combo! The easy-going personality adds a cool vibe to her character. Working all night clearly paid off! Sleep well, my dude. Looking forward to more characters and adventures! 😴🚀 #YumTheSpaceWarrior #CreativeInspiration

    ReplyDelete