Friday, July 28, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. You Know...Today...I Found Out That July 28th is.... NATIONAL MILK CHOCOLATE DAY!! AWESOME!!! OMG!! LOL! I Found Out About This On My Holiday Calendar! Interested, I Looked Up Some Facts About It! Did You Know That The Word Chocolate Comes From "Xocolatl," The Aztec Word That Means "Bitter Water"! This Other Fact Blew My Mind...Eating Chocolate Can Help Prevent Tooth Decay and Works as a Anti-Bacterial Agent! Welp...I Know What I'm Eating and Drinking Today! Looks Like It's Going To Be a All Nighter!! LOL! Eat Some Chocolate My Friends and Have Fun, Yo!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !


2 comments:

  1. You just made my urge to consume chocolate increase ten folds. Your post is highly educative because I did not know that eating Chocolate Can Help Prevent Tooth Decay and Works as a Anti-Bacterial Agent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I've learn a lot following CoolAnimeHustler, this is another history I've never come across or heard from anyone the NATIONAL MILK CHOCOLATE DAY. this is great.. Thanks adding more history to my knowledge diary

    ReplyDelete