Sunday, June 25, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. (Yawn) Today I Took It Easy! I've Been Doing a Lot Of Custom Spriting When It Comes To RPG Maker Characters! I've Really Been Studying A Lot About The Artwork Of Anime Eyes! GraphicsGale Is Still My Savior Towards This Stuff. I'm Glad This Program Is Available for Everyone! If You Want Try GraphicsGale For Yourselves, Checkout My Very First October Archive and Click On the GraphicsGale Link! Also...I've Been Writing Little Short Stories To Myself! If I Think Of Something I Write It Down on Some Paper and Tuck It Away! It Helps My Creative Juices Flow. It Can Be About Anything Really Like Making Toast, Playing Basketball, Remember Things In My Dreams, Or Just Living Life In General! Making Something on The Fly Is Pretty Cool! Write Your Own Stories Down, You Never Know...Someday...It Might Make Someone's Day!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment