Wednesday, March 1, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. I Kind Of Chilled Out Today! I Played a Game Called River City Ransom Underground and It's Awesome! I Remember Playing The First River City Ransom Back In The Day On The Nes and It Was Very Fun! Think Of a Beat Up/RPG Game in Which You Fought Different Gangs On Specific Turfs! The New Game (River City Ransom Underground) Is The Second Sequal That Happens 20 Years Later! You Can Buy This Game On Steam But I Highly Recommend You Use a Steam or X-Box 360 or One Controller! You Can Play This Game On Keyboard But...Get Ready To Soak Your Hands In Ice Water As You Will Be Using TheLetters Of The Keyboard To Attack, Defend, and Move! Unlucky For Me...I Have To Use The Keyboard Because I don't Have Any Controller That Will Work With Steam! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! LOL! Anyway...I Highly Recommend Playing This Game If You Love to Play Beat Em Up Games!!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment