Tuesday, March 7, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Today I Helped A Nice Old Lady Find Her Cane In Which She Misplaced It At The Job I Worked! She Stated That Her Grandmother Gave Her That Keepsake And It Was Very Dear To Her! I Was Looking Around The Entire Store Until I Spotted It's Caramel Center and Dark Chocolate Handle! When I Spotted It I Gave It To Her And I Kidd You Not She Gave Me A Kiss On The Cheek! LOL! I'm Just Glad I Was Able To Find Something Dear To Someone! Makes Life A Little Brighter, You Know! If You Have A Chance, Help Out Your Elders! You Can Learn Something Cool Or... Get A Kiss On The Cheek! LOL! Welp...Time To Program Until The Early Morn Yet Again!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment