Thursday, March 9, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Today I was Saving Some Sprites and Watching Playthroughs of Megaman X and I Realized Something...50 Years From Now..."Will All The Information We Save Today Make A Impact For Gaming In The Future!?" from The Games We Play To The Programming We Do Today...Will It Help Future Gamers and Artists Create Video Games A Lot Easier! I'm Going To Save All The Information I Can About Gaming So Maybe When I Grow Old Or Die...Someone Can Learn From What I Learn Today! Time To Save And Experiment! You Never Know...Flash Drive and Hard Drives Full Of Information Maybe Worth Something Someday!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment