Saturday, March 4, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Today I Was Writing Out My Storyline To Put In My RPG Maker Game! This Method Helped Me Figure Out What I Want My Story To Be About! Just Have A Pen, A Piece Of Paper and The Imagination! If I Thought Of Something... I Wrote It Down And Did This For A Hour! If It Was Bad...I Wrote It Down! If It Was Good...I Wrote It Down! If It Didn't Make Sense...I Wrote It Down Anyway! It It Made A Whole Lot Of Sense...I Wrote It Down! Freewriting is Powerful Because You Can Figure Out What You Want To Get Rid Of and Then Find Something Unique! I Have So Much In My Mind...Man...I Might Make Multiple Games At This Rae From All These Ideas! I Just Need To Focus On The Main Game That I'm Making! Now...Time To Fit Some Of My Story In The Game!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment